Tuesday, 27 May 2014

European Ceramic Context 2014 - Residency

I am thrilled to have been accepted to attend a 6 week residency in Bornholm, Denmark. Not only does this give me the opportunity to create new work it also runs alongside the European Ceramic Context 2014 - A biannual ceramic festival which happens on the beautiful island of Bornholm. I have been accepted along with 7 other ceramicists from around the world. My residency is to be based at Bright Park in Nexo, a fishing town on the East Coast of Bornholm. With my time here I hope to work with a combination of materials, looking further at my collection process and seeing how my new surroundings inspire me. I will try to post updates of my time away on here. I will be away from 1st September this year. I cannot wait!
To see further details of my upcoming residency please visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment