Monday, 5 December 2011

Coiling teaching class

88691582.jpg







A week ago I taught a group of three lovely ladies from Brighton a two day coiling session. All three made one large piece and then a series of small items including bowls, buttons and tiles. The first picture is the kiln packed and ready to go. The past week I have seen a huge change in the weather and seen how it has effected time at my workshop. The pieces have now taken 8 days to dry and they have been totally uncovered.

I will be teaching another course at Phoenix galleries 10th - 11th march 2012. There are still a few places on the course, so get signing up soon. What a great idea for a Christmas present!!
http://www.phoenixarts.org/courses.html?task=view_event&event_id=20

The chill of winter is definately upon us. It has become the time to bubble wrap the drafty door and get out the wooly tights! My first job tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment